At Berwins, our industry ranked family lawyers are proud to be members of Resolution – a community of family justice professionals which reflects our commitment to working with families and individuals to resolve issues in a constructive way.
Resolution membership is all about the approach we take to our work. It means that, as Resolution members, we are commit ourselves to working to reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation, support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first and act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
With over 50 years of collective experience as family lawyers, our team understand that clients reach the best outcomes when they are helped to understand the process they are involved in and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions. That’s why we use experience and knowledge to guide our clients through the options available to them.
As Resolution members, we have all signed up to a Code of Practice that demonstrates to our clients the approach they will always take. The Code promotes a constructive approach to family issues and considers the needs of the whole family, in particular the best interests of children.
Working with Berwins means the expert support of a team committed to:
- Listening to you, being honest with you and treating you with respect
- Explaining all the options and giving you confidence to make the right decisions
- Helping you focus on what’s important in the long-term
- Helping you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve
- Working with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you
- Managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation
Because the lawyers in the Berwins family team are signed up to and practice the Resolution Code, we work with a network of other like-minded professionals, including mediators, financial planners and family consultants, to make sure I'm helping my clients find the right approach for them.
Danielle Day is a Collaborative Family Lawyer in the Berwins Family Team.