Whether you’re in business with trusted friends, family or looking to bring on board investors in the future, a shareholders’ agreement is a key document that governs the running of your company and the relationship between the different shareholders.
A shareholders’ agreement will, amongst other things:
- Set out the shareholders’ rights and obligations;
- Regulate the sale and transfer of shares between shareholders and third parties;
- Describe how the company is going to be run;
- Set out how important decisions are to be made and by who; and
- Provide a framework for dealing with and resolving potential disputes that may arise.
For a competitive fixed fee, our experienced lawyers can prepare and draft a shareholder agreement tailored to the needs of your company.
To find out more on how to protect your business, call our Commercial Law team on 01423 509000.